<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 21, 2003

Freaky Events..


Anyways i wanted to scribble a little about last saturday (Aug16th) .. Here i am waking up at 5:45am.. get ready and get out of home on my bicycle at 6:10.. well i'd say 85-90% of the streetlights would either be 1)Red.. or 2) turn red as i rode up to it.. now is that wierd or what? i think it's psychological! heheSince it was a saturday it's an empty city, except for the joggers, they are up at the earliest they can go! whatta buncha freaks!
Another event happened yesterday Wed, Aug 20.. I was riding my bike to work and this guy rides up next to me and says.. 'nice bike..' i look at him and we have the same model '97 Specialized AIM Comps.. red, the components are different but he seemed to like my bike ALOT.. he thinks it's the best handling one of all his bicycle and would like to buy my bike.. because he hasn't seen anybody else with one.. (kinda strange eh?) well anyways he wants to buy, trade, whatever my bike for stuff.. hmmz what should i do..

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?