<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 08, 2003

I must learn how to decypher the matrix..


I tried to add all these goodies onto the blog but it created a big mess, script bugs and what not and i'm not Neo of the Matrix i can only see code a bit at a time, but i got inventive and hopefully fixed all the script errors.. I wonder if i should go play with it some more.. You know the Engineers motto! If it's fixed, tweak it until it breaks! Hmmz what to do today, i've got the dentist at 2:30pm.. i think i'll do the oil change on my motorcycle. Still haven't found that laptop deal, but all the current ones are going, hopefully better ones come. i was very close into spending 1300$ on the Dell 8600.. But if i wanted it to my specs it'll be 1400.. MoneyMoneyMoney..

Whelp, Good Morning Everybody!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?