<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 06, 2003

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 4 out of 10
NapTime During Lunch: 28min

I thought i saw some good deals for some laptops, but when the systems config to what i want, man, 1400$-1600$.. can you say money? Speaking of which i just realized that i'm getting my 'uniform' allowance, which i might use for a laptop or reloading equipment.. neakneakneak.

I swear earpieces suck! one year warranty? sure i surpass it by months! Earpieces usually last me like 5-7 months then they get all whacky, and i don't even do anything to them but use them.. i guess i really use them. I should go buy stock in earpieces.. heh

Another thing that i can't understand is my mp3 player which has a battery gauge shows battery lifespan 1/3 increments, well before i took off on my motorcycle the mp3 player showed it at 2/3's well about 15 minutes later it dies, battery drained.. At least i'm using NiMh Rechargables, just pop it in the charger and *ding* full charge, but it just seems like they die so fast!

Speaking of my motorcycle it just reached 7000 miles! Weeeee! i'm gonna give it an oil change, since i think it's low on oil, i don't have a center stand nor do i have a motorcycle jack. 90$ for them puppies.. I should get it but i don't have space in my house for it. Got spare house? My Moto Rides like S i l k . . it rides sooo silky that i can feel the road imperfections at the 101 #1 and #2 lanes each direction near the Cow Palace exit in S.F. and near the Grand Ave. Exit in South S.F.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?