<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 13, 2003

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 4 out of 10
NapTime During Lunch: 36min

Wheres da deals?

I had a pretty smooth day at work, i rush to the gun show and started at it for the Reloading Equipment.. All i can find is one guy selling stuff that charges Tax too! what is that about? Well he sells a Franklin Arsenal 3.5Gal tumbler, Sifter, Media Separator with bucket and bucket adaptor, Walnut Media, and Brass lube. all for 85$ after tax. i dunno, it sounded ok but i was looking for dealie deals.. What i did get was a canister of compressed 'Green' gas and 250rounds of SS109 62 Grain .223's, 250 for 55$.. I need some for the next four matches. By that time i should have my reloader.. mwahahhaa..
I go back home and check out my mail order catalog and now i've gotta figure out the different brands and what quality is what and prices.. I think it's gonna be about 350$ for all the accessories before getting the reloader.. man.. hobbies are so much $ for it's initial price. Man..

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?