<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 19, 2003

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 4 out of 10
NapTime During Lunch: 33min

Heal!! dangit!! heal!!!

Today my wrist is much better! obiously because i'm typing todays and yesterdays (time manipulation skills) Blogs! I don't know if i should give the modified duty papers to my supervisors. i feel dandy, except it's not totally fixed, but it's healed a bunch, i'd say from the 20% that it was working yesterday to about 75% today.. i still can't flex it back much but i can do everything else! I still don't have a splint but my naproxen count is now. uh.. 2.. My hand is still puffy sorta, but not fluffie pillow puffy.. then that'd be nasty!.. I had the same easy going post as yesterday and it works for me but i think i can move on to better things. The only thing i was worried about is qualifications on the 26th... a week from now.. but after seeing it all better today, i should be all good by then.. if not i can always postpone it..

ugh.. more laptop deals.. hmmz this one i've been looking at looks mighty good.. but 1300$ man.. it's got almost everything i've been looking for.. maybe this is the one.. it's supposed to be 1700$ but coupons and all that goodness.. I like online dealsites.. But it's all about patience find the right deal and it'll be all yours.. Ack i just configured the laptop to the way *I* wanted it and it comes to 1450.. no way.. i'm just too cheap like that.. hehe
This is odd.. i was in the mood for the laptop, and now i dunno, it seemed to have vanished... I used to have these moments where i've gotta buy something.. it's like some stupid burning to go get something.. well now it's gone.. it's been a while and i haven't had any urge to get anything..
Speaking of which.. i just realized that i haven't eaten at a fast food place in about 2.5 months.. and it was taco bell because i went to the range and the only place nearby is that taco bell.. hmmz.. i might have a repeat this monday.. going to the range again... Taco bell?? or can i stop the chain!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?