<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 25, 2003

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 4 out of 10
NapTime During Lunch: None! Was forced to go to the gym!

Oh ya i forgot to mention.. Back with my wrist action i drove the other 3 days to work.. and that was the oddest experience ever. I don't think i can commute to work.. heh, it's probably parking Delilah around that area that makes me nervous, but i dunno if i can do it! Gimmie back my two wheelers! So i ride to work again. I need to true my wheels, it got outta whack during the event. Time to bust out the Park TS-2 truing stand..

My wrist is better but hurts at one point.. I still can't flex it much, but i guess it still needs rest.. How come i can't just instantly heal?? heh.
Still hunting down the lady.. the hunt is on..

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?