<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 26, 2003

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 4 out of 10
NapTime During Lunch: None! Went Home woohoo!

Blah!


So i tempted fate and decided to go to the range for qualifications. With my semi-sore arms.. 'cuz of my outing to the gym and sprained wrist i managed to get a 96% *Weak!* i tried again and i got the same 96%, i knew my shots were way different due to my wrist. And thats bad.. very bad.. Anyways if you make 96%+ you get this neat pin, so i'm 2 for 2.. last time i got 100% Next year i better get back up there! There was only 17 people there, theres 15 points, so 2 went to do the shotty while the rest did the qualifications. I was one of the 2.. i'm glad 'cuz they had practice, and that woulda knocked me out some more, theres only so many times i will pull this 8 pound trigger.. i was 2nd highest scoreer, bleh! No working out for me ever!!! heh

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?