<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 11, 2003

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 5 out of 10 (3hr OT!)
NapTime During Lunch:31min

Follow Your Dreams...


Heh thats what everybody says right? Follow your dreams.. Well i just did that.. two days in a row.. 2 Nights ago, i had a dream about buying the ATi Radeon 9500 Video Card and was overclocking it.. I woke up and tried to go around to my old TechHaunts but didn't find any. =(
The second dream (wed. night) i dreamt something but all i remembered was that i forgot my gear to go to work.. Well today i was riding my bike to work and guess what.. i forgot my gear.. Hows that for following your dreams?!
Last night was also horrible, i went to sleep around 10:40pm, and at 11 i hear a rustle of something on these plastic bags in my room. So i'm wondering if it's a rat or something. Well the noise went away but at about 1:35am i woke up to alot more plastic bag rustling noises.. So i figure, ok i'm gonna go after this sucker. Well i make sudden noises, like to spook the rat, but it didn't seem to phase it. So i turn on the light and it's this big moth fluttering around them plastic bags.. So it took me like 10 minutes killing the thing. At least i felt accomplished or something.. heh

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?