<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 7 out of 10 (working with slugs sucks!)
NapTime During Lunch: 29min

Ahhh i forgot about the weekend.. my buddies from fresno came over, Andrew and Marlia.. It's kinda funny 'cuz a few days before they were telling me they were coming over, i was wondering if they were gonna visit the bay area.. I tell you my psychic powers are growing.. I can sense / implant (Causality, which came first? did i tell mentally? or did i read it off the mind?) ideas from a certain blond one sorta. it's kinda scary..

Anyways Andrew tells me that he's coming over on the 28th.. and i was ok with that. Well come this sunday the 21st and i get a call from them, I thought they were calling to say hello or something.. Nope, they were coming.. Andrew's on the hunt for the ultimate beer. He was never a beer drinker, but i guess a quest is a quest.. Another one of his quests was to go try some guns. He's not a shooter but he's been playing some First person shooter video games and wants to see the difference between the video game and the real thing. Well he got to see..
So their whole stay was one whole day. And off they went back to the mystic land called... Fresno.. Where the men are men... the women are men.. and the sheep run real fast.. heh

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?