<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 12, 2003

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 9 out of 10
NapTime During Lunch: 24min

How quaint...


Ahh yea i remember telling all the relatives of my clients, 'if you could only work one week in my shoes...'
Here we are in the 21st century, where equality, respect, and walking a balanced line to appease the world, is the standard. Yet all of my clients toss that straight out the door. I equate it to this presidency and it's war on Iraq. Ok so we didn't find the smoking gun or whatever and it could be the finishing of a job started a while ago. But thats not what i'm yakking at, what i'm trying to say is that we follow the rules, but the other team doesn't and probably never will. That to me is just unfair.
It's like my clients can sue me.. how come i can't sue my clients? i do rule #1, #2, #3 to a T.. yet they just blow by.. yeayea the excuse is, well don't go down to their level. Well you know what, sometimes you gotta go to their level for them to even hear you.
I love it, where i work my coworkers and staff, it's all about not being discriminatory, 14th admendment, you know equal rights. But my clients on the other hand don't go for that. It's truly a zoo where i work. My clients don't care about equal rights, nor discrimination, heck they go the opposite where all they want is their kind. The best part i like the most is the outsiders who scream and shout for non-discrimination and equal rights..
If they could only work one week in my shoes..

Today was a madhouse, litterally, and it all began with my coworker.. 'i hope it's gonna be a nice quiet day.' it was very far from that my friend.. very far..

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?