<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Today is not a good day... Got Doored? Anyone?



Level Of Difficulty at Work: 5 out of 10
NapTime During Lunch: 37min

I'm typing this out with my left hand only. For i've been doored, it's been a while but then it's only happened one other time and wasn't bad at all. Work was fine n dandy. Afterwork thats another story. I'm riding home and I catch up to one of my co-workers whos also riding the same direction (mistake #1). I shoulda biked at my pace (alot faster than him) and i woulda been Fine.. But no i decide to slow down and chit chat while riding. No problem with that.. Except that this lady decides to bust open her car door real fast and yep. Me and the door are one.. I fall, and my buddy falls on me.. lovely... What does the lady do? Run... So is that a hit and run? By a parked car? Better yet as i was trying to get over the pain this minivan with two latin females drive up. The passenger starts belting out some senorita crap, and the driver shouts "it's all your fault.. it's all your fault.." Well i tell them to pull over and explain to me why, but they just drive off. Afterwards my coworker (who speaks spanish) was telling me that they were shouting racial stuff at how chinese people can't drive (or ride?) So i take mental note of them and their green van and i note the car with no lady. And i ride. I notice a little pain from my right shin and my right wrist hurting.. Well now i think the wrist is sprained but my legs ok.. I wonder if i can work properly now.. It's not swollen but we'll see tommorrow.

See like i said, when something goes wrong lowly minded people could only think of one thing and thats the racial one.. They weren't even in the accident, i coulda said (or done)somethings and i wish i did. But then i'll be at their level, and sometimes i should get down to their level.

As for my dream of the video card. I order it and the caveat is that the card might not be the super hacker card. It's a 50/50 chance.. Well i ordered it yesterday at about 11am and i get it today! ok so i try to go for the video card to not think of the pain. But instead of it even working for me, any 3d game i try, the computer hangs. Well i guess that you can only make it hang so much until the system crashes.. Well the system crashed... Fooey! So my wrist hurts and my computer is dead. it's starting to sound like a country song..

Time to see how the other Hard Drive is formatting. Fricking Maxtor hard Drives Suck!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?