<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 30, 2003

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 6 out of 10
NapTime During Lunch: 40min

Woohoo! Life is grand.. and it costs that much too!
i've got 2 cool things and a tidbit to share..
1) It's here! The Dillon 550b! with all it's funness! I feel like a little boy again! hopefully it won't blow me up!

I'd say it's 70% setup (thanks to Mr. Seligers Video), all thats left is the settings for the individual dies! At first my brother and I had no clue on where to put it. But after mounting the Strong mount and pushing it around on the table i found a pretty sweet spot on the side of the table. It looks cramped but actually theres a shelf right next to it making it an armrest for me to put the bullets on the shells!
2)i've won my oh, probably 4th ebay (like i ebay much) thingie. I was looking for a softer seat for my moto. The current hard foam thing kills me after about 90miles of riding! it's too hard! So i looked around and one company sells a replacement seat for 200$ ack! i went on ebay and won it for 46! used but still looks fine!

So for the tidbit.. i'm guessing everybodys gonna like this one, Since i never really got my 'ToasTy Approved' Area (too much info, too scattered everywhere) i might put a little here n there on the blog.. So the 1st item that i'd like to share is Gordon Biersch Frozen Garlic Fries from Costco! The odd thing is i'm still trying to figure out if i'm gonna approve of it or not. The 9$ bag contains french fries in which you either fry (if you've got a fryer) or bake, and 4 '(yellow-green looking) garlic packs'. The instructions are simple, preheat the oven. If you put 1/4 bag in to cook, use 1 'garlic pack' if 1/2 bag use 2 packs.. etc.. Well i did 1/4 bag, and cooked it for the 12min or 'until golden brown' but for me it never turned golden brown. So i leave them there for a bit more and then they became dry n semi-hard (ick) and still not golden brown. Cooks Error? maybe, i dunno. So i break open the garlic pack, put the fries into a big pot, put 1/2 of the pack in and started to toss the fries. As i was tossing the bag this wierd scent was overwhelming me. It was semi-pesto sauce, semi-ultra garlic smelling, but slightly odd. Anyways even with only 1/2 of the garlic pack put in, the fries were plenty garlic-powered giving me that oh-so-seductive breath that all women fall for.
So as for the Gordon Biersch Frozen Garlic Fries, i'm rating it Uncertain for now.. i've got 3/4 of the bag left!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?