<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 16, 2003

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 6 out of 10
NapTime During Lunch: 30min (with snoring that i could hear!)

Well after fiddling with my broken timer i finally fixed it. Actually i never knew why it didn't work. I thought the batteries were dead, so i got a new one. It would work but it wouldn't run. I took it apart and really wanted to smash it up but instead i wiped off some crap that was on the breadboard and reassembled it and it works! Except that the Numbers 1 and 0 buttons need extra pressing to make it go, it doesn't matter i'll just improvise. (improvize? i feel a bit british for a bit.)

But at work i was whatever, usual madness. It's like that dood that escaped off the top floor of the jail. People wonder how in the world did he sneak that one or, doesn't people notice? If you were an inmate theres at least 2 things to think of 24/7.. One is how to take out someone, and the other is how to skedaddle outtro. Now granted that not everybody does this but in the world of security, thats what you assume they are thinking. It's kinda paranoid but thats the world noadays isn't it?

i think theres something in my room, yesterday i couldn't sleep a lick, i kept hearing things.. is that a bad thing? not a in-my-head kinda thing but noises-around-my-room kinda thing.. i zoinked out so hard at lunchtime i could hear myself snore! thats a sign of tiredness!

I bought the Sound of Music DVD, i keep forgetting that the thing is 3 hours long!!! A normal DVD's chapters is from 15-20something.. Well the sound of music has 61 chapters.. I think this movie is the all-time greatest in the world. It's a happy movie, there aren't many happy movies around.

Reloading. i trimmed somemore, it took less than an hour and i think i did maybe 50? 40? But they're really shiny! =) Tedious is the word.. I still got the 30-06's! ack

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?