<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 6 out of 10
NapTime During Lunch: 31min

Goodness! (reminiscing involved!)

I ride my bike home from another day of work in paradise and i notice something poking me in my pocket! Lo and behold!

I couldn't believe it! For 15 years this swiss army knife was in my back pocket! It took me 7 weeks to save up at $5 a week of allowance. I remember it like it was yesterday, it was 1988 and i went to this hardware store on Mission street, near Ocean Ave. The stores gone now, turned into a kragen, but back then there was nothing wrong with a 12-year old busting 35$ for a knife. Nowadays who knows what i can buy at the age of 12. Anyways i've stuck some epoxy into the 3 holes and hopefully that'll stay put, theres nothing mechanically wrong with it, it's just the covers loosened off. My brother wanted me to return it for it has a lifetime guarentee, but then it wouldn't be the same old knife i've always had would it?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?