<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 04, 2003

Ugh! Fricking Unreliable crap!

lately theres been a string of events in which things that are supposed to work, don't.. and it's been irritating me left n right! The latest is at my match, with this new ammo, 62gr. SS109's by Remington, they SUCK! either that or my rifle doesn't like it, it misfeeds, doublefeeds, it locks the bolt halfway. all sorts of crap, my rifle won't function with this. And the rifle isn't a tuned thing where it gets picky. Well i had to shoot the match with the rifle acting like a bolt gun until it double-feeds. then it's a whole new thing. I had to alibi on both rapid firing stages! My final result is a score of 400.. HELLA Weak!
Thats it, i was gonna wait till xmas for the reloader but i'm gonna order one monday. I already got a .223 recipie from some of the master shooters. 24gr. Varget powder, on a 69gr bullet. 68gr hornadys are ok too. with winchester 7 1/2 primers.

It seems that nothing has been working or is going the way it's supposed to be going, lately i feel as if i've gonna make everything myself in order for it to operate. It's irritating me left n right!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?