<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

i am the ultimate stealth ninja!!!

Awww
The fluffielady called in sick today, shes gotta cold n fever n what not. I decide that in order to kill a cold you feed it, and whats best for that is none other than the lovely Little Luccas (Da Shack!) sandwiches! So i get into Delilah and drive down and i've gotten to southbound El Camino Real, halfway through the left turn lane, so i could do a U-turn.. Since its now 4-laned in the one direction and i was on the left turn lane (called lane #1). One SUV was already at the red light at lane #2. There was a brand new Toyota Corolla on the lane after that (middle lane, or lane #3) and it was slowing down towards the light. The toyota turned on it's left turn signal and started to slowly change lanes. I thought it was gonna go behind the SUV when i *sensed* something was up. If i didn't ride my bicycle out on the streets i'd probably wouldn't be righting this.. (unless the hospital has computers for me to play with!) Anyways, the lady kept going for the left turn lane. and Physics states that to objects cannot be in the same space at the same time. i did what i had to do, i honked AND, in traffic situations it's all about the ABS, braking, traction.. well i didn't stop, i couldn't or else it WOULDA hit me. I accelerated and was thinking that it's gonna hit my rear side. Nada.. How in the world could you not see a bright yellow car?
So off to the shack. and one of my former supervisors came in after me.. she never noticed me. jeez. *stealth*
So that was fun, i wonder how i could use this ninjaness some more.
After hanging out n tending to the lady for a bit it was time for me to get my back cracked in oakland. I left early thinking that i could hit this gun store in the way up n see if i could get any goodies. Ugh i passed the accident scene of the car fire on the San mateo bridge. The guy in the car didn't make it. It seemed like a 3-vehicle dealio. a Semi-Truck, the pick-up truck and a minivan. I think the pick-up truck was trying to cut into the right lane but turned into the semi. The semi had a big dent in it's grill, and it doesn't look square on as if the semi rear ended it. It was pitched to it's left side.
Madness surrounded me today. Tommorrow is another adventure..
Time to add another goodie to the ToAsTy Approved list.. Trader Joe's Honey Wheat Pretzel Sticks.. $1.39 ultra yum.. pretzels with a touch of honeysweetness.. *Drool* Roxannes hooked on them.. n so will you!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?