<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 14, 2003

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 1.5 out of 10
NapTime During Lunch: 34min

Hanging out with da crew today. Went to chili's hung out at bri's place. Played with his Dell 8500 laptop.. i think i'm gonna go for the 8600 when i get a good deal on it. It's big but i thought it was going to be heavy, but it's not bad. Not lead weight bad. Speakie of bri, he just busted out his new blog!

Oh ya i forgot! i had a dream where it was My brother and I, Vicks and Bert. We were in Reno, NV i think at the El Dorado Hotel. And all i could remember is i had this urge to go home. So i go home without telling Bert or Vicks until i got home. I told them that i had to do something and was gonna go to sleep. The clock showed sometime around midnight. Well right when i go to sleep in the dream i was thinking about getting up at 6am, right then i wake up 5:35am for work. how strange is that.. Dreaming of going to sleep?

Work was cheezy easy, it's the 'boss' position is one where nobody wants. it's to be a 6-month rotation. i was assigned to it for a day since the tea leaves fell that way. I find it boring but easy, some people find it a very easy post to be at. The odd part is nobody wants it, heh i should put it for it.. then all my days will be 2 out of 10's.. Heh, at 2pm i was done with all my tasks, so i hang out with the other people and they were wondering why it seemed so easy for me yet so hard for others. It gave me that feeling where you think you forgot something. Thats the only thing stopping me from signing up, is how come nobody else is? and since it's my 2nd time ever doing it, i didn't really know how the dealie worked out.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?