<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 2 out of 10 (I got to drive a pattywagon!)
NapTime During Lunch: none

bah!
i guess i'm gonna downrate the Gordon Biersch Frozen Garlic Fries to ToAsTy Unapproved... I cooked another 1/4 of a bag and the fries come out oily and the garlic packet was chemical smelling AND tasting.. anybody want the rest of the 1/2 bag? heh..

Reloading - Well i've made my 1st box of .40cal but i think i need a crimp die or that i should lower the amount of belling during the charge load phase. From the loading manual the neck should be at .434" but i can only get my necks to .435" odd.. i haven't really played with it again but i should.. i need to get my rifle powder though. when is it coming!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?