<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 06, 2003

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 4.5 out of 10
NapTime During Lunch: 35min (approx)

i am trying to master the 4th dimension.. everybody can kinda do it, it's scary. i can wake up right before the time i needed to, it's all mind power. Today i left my cell phone at my post and went to lunch. After realizing that i needed it for waking up i tried to just wake up on my own. After telling myself to wake up at 12:00, i woke up strangely at 11:58.. Also lately it seems that i wake up without the alarm now. I'd wake up and it'd seem the wrong time to do so, but then i realize that it's 2-3 minutes before my alarm.

So i had a hot date with da lady, we went and saw the Matrix : Revolutions. I find it completing the trilogy. I've heard some people complaining of it, or saying that it opens it up for another sequel (a sequel-sequel? sequel-squared?). But for me it explains most. Especially the most important of the questions. I dunno, if your not full 100% into the whole matrix thing i can understand how it was not liked. At least this movie used way less 'bullet-time' than the second, it felt like overkill, whenever time slowed down left n right. The only thing that sucks is the love scenes are cheesy. 'oh neo.. etc etc..'
So if you've seen it and still have them lingering questions theres all them matrix essays and theory webpages on my blog to go look at. It'll show you how deep the rabbit hole really goes.
After the movie, roxanne and i went off to Amici's pizza-shack at San Mateo. It was nice thin-crust New York style pizza, very tasty. but slightly big $.. but then thats what you get for wood-fired, or brick-fired, whatever something-fired pizza. Heck it was soo New York style that it felt like the one day Roxanne and i were in New York, where the snow was on the ground and the christmas lights (there goes them christmas lights again) are on. The air was chilly but inside the restraunt it was ToAsTy... Just like in this wood-fired New York Pizza-Shack in.. New York..

reloading: i just got my 500rnds of 69gr. Sierra Matchking HPBT's.. sweet.. i need my powder!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?