<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

i had a vision


i had a dream about anya this morning. I think she was trying to tell me something. I heard Enya music (enya music for anya?), and saw a vast great rolling hill with the brightest green grass and the sky was as blue and neverending. The breeze was soft, warm and gentle. There she was spazzing like usual, hopping up and down looking at me. Was this the great ferretlands of beyond? Off she went hopping side to side then that was all i remembered. I hoped she lived at least a decent life. I sorta knew that i would be playing with her in the beginning but would slack off later. That was one of the reasons why it took me 3 hours to figure out if i wanted a pet. Well the other reason was we were stuck at the store, but that is another tale of lore. Pets suck when they die. But after having that dream i think she is at a happier place. Free from the cage...
The song is by Enya called Adiemus..
I awoke for training today. Training for next week. Ahh yea.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?