<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 06, 2003

Level Of Difficulty at Work: -1 out of 10 (oh my goodness, lets count the number of holes on the ceiling tiles)
NapTime During Lunch: 27min here.. 15min there.. shoulda been the whole 8hrs.

Silly blogger, date changing abilities! Anyways, the day went by at an ok pace, but did totally NOTHING..
Afterwards though, hung out at my coworker 'uncle' Lau's house n ate n what not. They remodeled their house but the elegant kitchen is empty. No not empty like no applicances or anything. Empty like the Viking stove with 6-burners looks unused, the fridge is empty except for tons of drinks and 7gallons of ice cream?? whoa! Peppermint anyone?
Heh anyways, the kitchen is reserved for me one day in the future. I guess i ragged on it so much that they want to see my skills. We do this!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?