<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 19, 2003

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 4 out of 10 (drafted till 4:30pm)
NapTime During Lunch: 36min.

Superninja abilities once again. I was sent out to the hospital for another abscess.. Mmmmm, and they told me to wait over here.. well i've waited over there for quite a bit. And yep.. forgot that i was there. How do you forget when i'm sitting in a hallway i have no clue. But i busted off with the pattywagon once again.. woot!

Later, i head to Roxannes staff xmas party. And i think that has like past the line for me. I've stepped into the boundries in which i saw things which your not supposed to. The whole drunk teacher thing was an eye opener anyways. You've been going to school, you see the teacher as one thing. You go to parties such as this and it's like another world. Well maybe not, yanno all them rumors about teachers living at school and all that are obviously false, but seeing a teacher of yours at like a supermarket or somewhere other than school just doesn't seem right.. heh.. Drink on!

I guess it's not my destiny for me to have the Compaq x1050 laptop for 799After rebates. Oh well i'll live, there will be others. Oh yes..

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?