<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 6.5 out of 10
NapTime During Lunch: 37min

Wow..

Today i had the first client to ever said to me.. 'You're not my daddy!' This was during a physical altercation in which i was trying to get one of my clients to kneel down. Heck we just wanted to talk to the guy, kneel down, take the cuffs off, and be cool.. Nope.. For that one moment i wanted to put the hurt on just so i can shout out.. 'Whos Your daddy!' unfortunately my supervisor was there so it wouldn't look good.. Or would it?
I guess the drama that happened on sunday was taken care of. Thats what the supervisors say, but i've yet to know what it was.

I've made some .40's in the recommended length of 1.185" but it only loads on one of my guns. I got it down to 1.163" and it seems good to go. It was at 1.140" and worked so the more longer the bullet, the lower the pressure and the 'kick' shouldn't be lower. Hopefully the weps should function.. isn't this fun!

Whos Your daddy!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?