<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 22, 2003

ToAsTy Sad..


I am sad to state that as of Noon My fluffie little ferret Anya was found in her cage with that empty blank stare in her little red eyes. After coming back from Chabot, i saw her laying there and i knew. It was a sad moment. I buried her in the backyard by the tree. She was about five and a half years old.
Today was a mixed day. I broke in my New Rock River National Match Upper.. It took me an hour to shoot 20-rounds. Shoot -> disasemble -> Clean with Bore Cleaner -> 2 patches -> Reasemble -> Shoot ... I managed to get like 4-5 rounds off per 15minute fireing time. Hopefully it's zeroed for 200yards. Finally i'm up and running with a DCM legal rifle.

Laterwards, went over to roxannes and we exchanged presents. Santa brought me a whole bunch goodies! Most of it in forms of 1lb. Powder.. Mmmm..
*Sigh*

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?