<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 02, 2004

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 2 out of 10 (would you like to work for me? Good work is REALLY hard to find!)
NapTime During Lunch: Got Knocked Out! 41min.

So i accept the challenge, to try to master this song on the Karaoke Revolution for the PS2. I've got my Fresno buddy Andrew, he knows the words to this song. This has gave me my first new years resolution; To learn that song and to own it on the game! Yea right, but at least i'll try until the novelty wears off.

Made some 75 gr. ammo, i wonder how it'll workout. Ooo my first ammo for profit! mwahahha.. 3 boxes of 25 of this ammo i've found for about 16$ a box (48$) but i've come to figure that the 85rounds i've made cost about 24$ in materials.. ToAsTy Ammo Productions Corporation?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?