<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 30, 2004

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 4 out of 10 (the madness was the ride to work!)
NapTime During Lunch: 31min

Fricking Accuweather this or LiveWeather That.. it all doesn't matter, you'll get jacked.. I wake up and do my get ready thing. I watch the weather and it's DopplerRadar StormTracker Crap thing, and the radar shows slight green spots (light rain) in santa rosa.. ok, cool my ride to work should be fine. 'cuz it wasn't supposed to rain in the afternoon. I open the garage door and see the streets are wet, i debated on bringing the rain gear or not.. i decided not to.. The streets were very wet and well it got me wet. Doh! Halfway to work, it starts to sprinkle, ok i can dig this. 5min later it starts to sprinkle hard, things start to get wet.. And of course, once your wet, you can't get any wetter. Well 3/4 of the way to work my tire gets a flat somehow.. lovely..

i had a theory stating that the ride to work determines your day. I thought it was going to be a bad day but i was assigned to the bossman position.. *phew* eeasy.. Got my bike fixed, found out two spokes were broke.
Got home and just worked on ALL my bikes, screw it, it's maintainence time. It's good to know that i can bring back my bikes tip-top.. Except, i did a bottom bracket change on my gary fisher with a Race Face Evolve XC ISIS Bottom Bracket.. mmmm Race Face.. the bad part is the spindles are a bit long and requires it's own specialized tool.. whata rip! I have two different bottom bracket tools right now and i need a third??! oi, anything to make the sucker work.. oh well, the AIM is tuned once again.. it's good to have a backup bike!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?