<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 08, 2004

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 4 out of 10
NapTime During Lunch: 36min

Awww yea at work i am the computer god.. 'you have a computer right?? you have the internet?' Yes.. the internet has me.. the internet has you all also..

Off to the range, and my .40's with 4.0 and 4.1grains of powder worked excellent for the USP, but not the Sig nor the Para. Well it did work but they didn't lock back.. Not enough juice i surmise. I had some rounds left over from a factory box of ammo and my goodness! The reloaded stuff was waaaay underpowered, it was extremely pleasant to shoot. It was a low sounding *pop*.. The factory ammo was harsh and loud.. a *boom* what a difference ammo makes. I think i need to shorten the length of the bullets.. 1.163" is still a bit long. But the 1.185 for the para works great! i've gotta try some 4.2's n up. more ammo for me.. I made some 3.7grs of powder at 1.185 for the para and the para didn't fully function! *eek!* Doublefeeding and failure to ejecting.. Well at least i know the low end. Which is better to go than passing the high end..

Ugh, sorry to hear about Bert's Grandpa passing away. This year is becoming a wierd one..

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?