<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 05, 2004

Time To clean the AR: 21min

i never knew how fast these 'hydrosorbant' materials are. But at least you can heat them all back up. 3hours at 240 degrees.. Well my house is a pretty damp one. Did alot of little things today. Got a haircut finally. Tumbled some brass, chamfered some other brass. Cleaned the AR. I wanted to replace my bottom bracket for the Gary fisher but i can't find some tools (like always). Its been a while since i've destroyed something on my bicycle. I didn't want to go to some far off place for food so i went to the old school favorite.. Roxies.. Still good sandwiches. But for 4.50 for a junior size? whoa mama!
Anyways gotta do more research, just found out that i have a .223 wylde chambering and that all .223's aren't drilled the same. Same with 5.56mm chamberings and ammo.. Oi!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?