<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 3.5 out of 10
NapTime During Lunch: 16Min

Couldn't sleep well last night.. Fricking cellphone.. i've turned of the 'notifications' sound. Which is supposed to turn off all the annoying beeps.. well it did except for the 'low battery' beep.. and my cellphone's special skill was beeping 'low battery' around 3am.

Went to work, nothing fun happened at work.. Nothing fun happens anymore. I must be an O.G. then.

I've completed my chamfering of the 1,000 brass from Scharch.com. Then i separated all my 'twice-shot' shells. I've found out that there is a difference between 5.56x45 and .223remington. Great.. So in the name of consistancy one goes in one pile, the other in the other. After that it's back to brass trimming n what not.. weeee!

On a sidenote.. i find it funny that most of the Matrix blogs that i normally go to have somewhat totally stopped. There goes my philosophical meanderings..

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?