<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 07, 2004

Ahh man no High-Power Rifle this month.. =(

instead my dasterdly coworkers changed up on me and dragged me into my first 3-gun match.. Except it used 2.. So my 1st try at real running and gunning. The first 3-gun matches were done old west style; Revolver, Shotgun, and Lever Action. Well this one was Pistol, Shotgun and Carbine Rifle. Everybodys carbine of choice is the 16" AR-15. That means i've gotta get mine back from Roz if i ever see him. Dong came and did it as well.
It was fun and i got my sprint on, but it was splish-splash action. Wet n muddy, kinda like one of those Tide Commercials where the kids are rolling around the grass n what not.. 'Grass Stains? No problem! Mud Stains? Easily taken care of!' My Slacks were all jacked! oh well. I had fun, i might do those more often but i would still like to get my high power matches going.. I need more time! Work screws it up for everything!

oh ya, Dong has a blog, also he's just joined the ranks of the laptop whorez, with a dell 8600 kitted out.. can you say $$?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?