<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

I had another dream! I had people in the house again, but this time i knew them all.. well i didn't know them know them, but they were people who shoot, so they were ok.. People made my house into a range or something, everybody shooting everywhere for some reason.. and i went to my car to get something and there was 2 ferrets about 8-10weeks old in there! it was like Anya spawned 2 fuzzies and hid them until they got older.. or until i found them.. How strange is this? especially after i met up with bri..

Capt. D and I met up at good ol' Lo'well hi` skool.. ahh yea it was just like back in the days.. I think at the ROTC dept. their motto is now 'Computers, not guns..' or something to that effect.. But there was one old tradition still going.. People playing Magic.. I knew i shoulda brought my decks! haha.. Major Mucelli is doing fine.. he's a 'temp' or 'substitute' yea right, he's there.. stuck.. He wants the two of us to start up shooting 3-position small bore again on thursday nights.. i might.. oi.. shoot shoot shoot!

Gave back some of Bri's soul back for some cash.. dankedanke.. But one of his fuzzies passed away.. =( Maybe that was the dream that i had? the two playing around in my car? i dunno, just speculating.. But there wasn't lush green grassy rolling hills and Enya music though.. Poor Sonya..

Rotated my tires.. and to reward myself i had a FAT can of Ice cold coke.. ahh yea.. We don't have much of that in the house, i have my 'emergency' stash that i use a bit at a time.. softdrinks are $$$ these days! AND it's crazy carb content sucks! but once in a while a big mug of ice cold coke.. especially on these hot days.. ahh yea..

Gotta pack up for the board meeting.. it's gonna be blazing hot! i never did try to board with shorts and a t-shirt.. i dunno.. should i...? i got the cocoa packed but with this weather.. more ice cold coke might sound better! heh.. i dunno if i'm gonna be posting while away.. maybe.. maybe not.. if not, then i'll put down some money for you Sherwin.. Happy Birthday!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?