<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 14, 2004

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 2 out of 10
NapTime During Lunch: 38min

Happy St. Patty's day!

Whelp no more new dreams as for now.. Work was busy but not.. I could tell stories but this one isn't classed as either: wierd, or funny.. it's more like nasty / gross..
Yesterday Roxanne and i went to the loan peoples to check the title packet.. It pretty much has all the documents and what not. It's like jillions of pages and each one either needs an initial or a signature or both.. Instant Carpel Tunnel?

Getting ready for my vacation.. it's gonna be shortened from the 17th to the 20th.. in the process of telling some of my coworkers about my vacation i got 2 pairs of tickets to heavenly and northstar! woowoo!.. I wonder if i should gamble some.. Maybe, if it was like that one time with bert at vegas.. 10$ keno, 2-numbers.. = 110$ for me!

uh oh! i finally reached my filesize quota of my pacbell account.. ima gonna hafta take some of the older pics out and redisign.. well whenever i'm updating the thing.. my next update is probably gonna be about how-to reload..

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?