<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

View from the house: 9/10

Sorry Vicks it had to happen.. all things are doomed with me.. Thats right.. the Mp3 player you gave to me went kazoink.. biff.. zap.. died.. It was a good little thing.. it worked day in and day out for a few years.. but it sensed that i wasn't gonna ride my bike anymore and decided to leave.. well i still needed it for my in-flight moto entertainment.. oi!

brought some more things over to the new house.. I realized that i had no utinsils to eat anything with.. Whelp yield and overcome.. Today was supposed to be a range day and it got cancelled.. weak!! i was ready to go pop some caps! oh well, another day, another boomboom..
Afterwards, went over to green rangers place, got my new moto pants and we went off to Alice's in La Honda.. it was a cool ride and we actually ate at the place! Now i'm back at my old place trying to figure out if i want to pack anything or not.. i dunno.. feelin lazy.. heh.. Weeee!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?