<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 13, 2004

Bah!

i guess i need more time for load development for service pistol.. PPC and what not.. 'cuz my IPSC loads were running out of power at the 25 yard line today.. i guess this is the one way to try them out. At a pistol match! I did relatively ok.. i did way better last year.. hopefully next year, my bullets of slaying will own!!

So after 3 days of beating my computer with a stick the silly thing finally figures out that it should and could go wireless, even though right now it still doesn't show my network as 'available.' Also i got the bluetooth to work with my cell phone.. so it works like this, Roxanne takes a pic on her phone, Infrareds it over to my phone, then i bluetooth it to the computer.. data shuffling is sweet.. Thats what networks are about! the funny part is now my desktop has antennas sprouting from every which way! high tech baby!

oi work tommorrowz..

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?