<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 24, 2004

I never knew the pub that they used as the main image in the sitcom Cheers was in Boston.. Unfortunately the insides had nothing to do with the show.. Too bad i didn't bring my USB cord or card reader.. i'll post my pole hanging activities later.. heh..
We roamed around the boston commons, hung out at Newbery Street.. it's like the shopping area in burlingame or the botique shops at Chestnut in the marina.. Afterwards had some Boston Clam Chowda at the Boston Market (ain't much chicken sales in that place)..
I got my old school favorite east coast beer.. Magic Hat No. 9.. ahhh yea it's been a while since i had this almost ale.. it's coming back with me to cali!
heh..
i'll probably won't be blogging since we're going to the cuts till monday..
Weeeee!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?