<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

View from the house: 9/10

Weeee!

Thanks to all that came to my litle shin dig.. Some of Roxannes Coworkers came over and hung out for a bit and my peeps came over for some laptop whoring! Thanks to global warming that the weather was all good, except for some few cloudy chilly moments.. Thanks to Sherwin for assisting in everybodys networking needs as well! It turned into a lan-party for a bit. The hardest part was figuring out which game to install to everybody.. I think we're gonna need something else other than the Buggy Ghost Recon.. Maybe medal of honor.. just maybe..
I tried a new pork recipie this time a tangy-spicy, i guess the standard kinda bbq.. i used stubbs BBQ sauce Where 'My life is in these bottles!' is his motto. Capt' D had a problem with that motto but he enjoyed it.. But as for the handmade burgers.. My life is in these burgers..

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?