<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 1 out of 10
NapTime During Lunch: 25min (SuperDeepSnoringICouldHearItMySelfSleep.)

Goodness it's august already!!!
I must be going ebay crazy or something but i decided to get a used laptop instead of a $1k puppy.. I got a ultra-thin+lite Pentium3 750 with docking station (which houses the cd-rom) for 300.. It's gonna be my web surfer computer, and possible image vault when traveling. 2.5lbs 12" screen.. ahh yea, i'm gonna blog in bed! outside! across the street if i wanna!

I also sniped myself a jabra bt250 for 61$ ($74 after shipping). Sorry D, you might be able to snipe yourself one also.. Bluetooth wireless earpiece for the ballerphone!

After work Capt'n D and i moto'd our way to Fry's for a wireless card for my future lappy. Afterwards we decided to head up to La Honda and to Alice's for foodage but got there and weren't pleased by the dinner menu.. So we decided to ride back to frisco.. Well the ride on Highway 35 was damp, dark, foggy and wet. It gets sketchy, but it's all mental and practice always gives you more confidence. I'm glad 8ball didn't come along.. 1st do the twisties, then go for the all-condition riding..

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?