<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 2 out of 10
NapTime During Lunch: 31min

i've figured out my new exercise routine.. it's easy.. i just run down the hill and back up.. and if i feel saucy enough, maybe twice! Today i was riding my moto home and i saw John the Mailman, (yes i know my neighborhood peoples already.. scary) at the middle of the hill towards the house.. I thought nothing of it until i got home and got my mail. Lo and behold the mailman has attempted to deliever my laptop, which i didn't know if it was to come or not (no email correspondance whatsoever)! I get the notice and it flashed in my mind if Mailman John had it.. So i bolted outside, down the hill and caught up with him delievering mail, and he did have it. Woohoo! So i run back up the hill and man o man.. I drive up and down the hill, i moto up n down the hill.. Running up n down it is gonna be fun.. Shoot i should ride my bicycle up n down this puppy.. Maybe i should make more safeway runs now.. hmmmz i need a bicycle lock though.. haven't had one since '98 when i lost it somewhere.

So the box that john handed me wasn't that big, and it was pretty light. I open the box and it's mainly that annoying peanut fluff stuff that gets everywhere. And in the middle of it was the whole thing, docking station and all. The docking station AND laptop looked like a normal 14" laptop, but man this thing is tiny! it came with crap win98, and now i've zapped the drive and the software is almost done. My mobilewebsurfer is almost ready!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?