<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 30, 2004

Whoa....

i was searching on my blog for anything related to citibank and i realized that i've started the blog thang one year ago.. crazy!!! Too many aniversary's to remember! Hmmz what happened in augusts of yore???
Aug 4, 1998: Bought and Drove Delilah..
Aug 12, 2003: Started blogging..
Aug 14, 2001: Changed to Permanent status at work (ya can't fire me now! mwahhaha!)

Anyways i forgot to scribble about this one credit card. (which is why i was searching for citibank if i remembered writing about it.) This is the puppy to get! The Citibank Dividend Platinum Select Card.. Thats what i'm talking about! 5% cash back at supermarkets, drug stores, and gas stations.. Now how does one figure out a supermarket? Does my Korean bul go gi connection count? it is a supermarket. How about target? wal-mart? they sell food and drugs..
This card also for me has one of the lowest APR's of the cash back cards. Most cash back cards do you at 13%+ The citibank one is 11%.. Like it matters if it's all paid off..

So today i got my haircut.. Went to the tuxedo pad and got the orders going. And got my back cracked! Time to get my gang suited and booted..

oh ya i also got some silly picture add-on to the blog.. i'm gonna play with it to see how i like it.. I've already got webspace.. Can't say no to more! I also got a G-mail account going.. 1GB of space?? how many emails can you get!? My oldold Macintosh 7100 80mhz has a 500mb Hard drive.. and it's got ALL my emails from the beginning of time.. Anybody know how to transfer emailboxes from Eduora Pro 3.0 for mac? heh

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?