<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 3 out of 10
NapTime During Lunch: 42min

Today was sorta an easy day. I had a funeral run which was different than the other one i did, even though i thought this one had a bit more danger in it.. Well Vicks was telling me of the police finding a body near where she walks the doggies. Well i went and brought the brother of the slain fellow to the funeral. From what i heard he was an ex-gangster that got out of the gang lifestyle and was helping out in some community centers and what not. Well yanno the gang motto.. 'blood in.. blood out..'
I heard this guy was a pretty cool fellow. Sucks to hear that though.

I guess i'm getting a sorta new computer.. I chipped the CPU when i was replacing the CPU fan.. WEAK! I'm gonna get a Athlon XP 3000+ Barton chip.. The limit of this board.. Which is ok.. it does work as a 3ghz.. Mmmm speed.. I finally got a RMA from corsair but they told me that the chip wasn't made anymore since it's 2 years old and that they should be returned as a pair. Due to CAS to RAS timing differences. 2-2-2-5 (i think).. to 2-3-3-6. i wonder if thats more stable while still as fast.. hmmz

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?