<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 17, 2004

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 3 out of 10
NapTime During Lunch: 37min

This is weak! I'm glad that i haven't had my Kryptonite Evolution 2000 lock in ages. I did own 2 of them but i've lost them during my travels.. Ever since '98 i haven't had a bicycle lock, well i've never needed one. Guess i'm just attached to that 2 wheeled thing. I remember that lock was guarenteed to 2500$ if it was broken into..

After working with the seedy people i've got to know a few bicycle thieves and they told me about their techniques. Their weapon of choice to kill U-locks were these Expanding Carjacks that are compact and worked most of the time. They said that the hardest were the smallest of locks, since they couldn't fit the carjack into the gaps.
Anyways if i ever find my locks at least i wouldn't need any keys.. Got Bic?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?