<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 13, 2004

Todays all about the lifetime Warranty's


Ya want fries with that Sauce?

Yep today i FiNALLY have nothing to do today.. So what did i do? Plenty!
I finally found out that my great evil Supergo.com has a new store up here in Mountain View. Evil!! Well since bicycling has now gone to the backburner on my to-do lists, i miss it.. I bought some Fox gloves, spare innertubes and a bottom bracket, which needs a change on the AIM.. Afterwards went to in-n-out.. haven't been there in ages! and yanno them and their secret menu.. Yep that pic up above is Animal Style Fries which ran $2.10. Along with my animal style burger, i sorta felt it.. I've been eating stuff cooked by ourselves so eating fast food was whoa! This was the first time at In-n-out that they give you a fork! I think these fries are meant for like 2 people.. like appitizer to share or something. Caramelized onions, Secret Sauce and Cheese.. oi!

While eating midway i realized that Captn' D was nearby so i swung by and hung out at Nasa.. The Rocket Scientist hiding amongst rocket scientists?! heh..
Went to New Dimensions for the lifetime warranty on their sparkplug wires. Well since i yanked the wires it's not really a warranty issue, but still they hooked me up.. Thats called taking care of ya!

Which came to the opposite.. my blown up corsair memory stick. Since i was down in the south bay i romped over to Corsair. But it was one of those warehouse places which can't help you unless you go through the proper procedures.. Well i did that and got no reply.. so i go to the source.. I have a tendancy to do that.. if the place is nearby i go there so that they can handle these issues. But most of them are these retarded warehouse places that can't handle the occasional human.
I remember my first warranty issue, it was the late 80's so i'm like what.. 12, 13.. And my Sega Master System's RF cable wasn't connecting good. I looked in the back of one of the many Sega manuals and it said that it was located in South San Francisco. So i took the whole Sega box and all and took the bus there (i have no idea how i got there though).. I get there and i remember this secretary had this humongus switchboard in front of her.. They took care of my warranty issue.. Gave me a new RF connector right there.. What ever happened to those days? Where something is guaranteed they should handle it, right there.. People made the effort to get there, they should be taken care of.
Thats what made the difference between one company and another, the human factor..

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?