<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 3 out of 10 (still feels wierd)
NapTime During Lunch: 30min

i've been having a few dreams a few days in a row but i've been forgetting the moment i go blog.. but say 4 days ago i had a dream and all i remember was some booming voice asking for something.. yesterday i dreamt that i was in Final Fantasy I as a shooter character class.. And yesterday was one of the many odd ones.. I dreamt that three male teens wanted me. And they came after me like zombies, saying how they wanted me. I had 2 wooden sticks and i was batting them left n right but to no avail.. Then i remembered that i carried, so i pulled out my glock n then i woke up.. Obviously without my hands clasped when i woke up in front of me. Wassup with this?

Also i almost forgot to take out the trash! wacky days off.. bah!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?