<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 18, 2004

No work today, i'm skipping! Someones got a marriage licence to pickup.. *Doodoo!!*

Anyways, for the superearly post i had: The Dream of Dreams..
This may be errie to some and it may make things better, it might not, it might not do anything..

I dreamt that the crew n i were hanging at my parents place. It was hanging out just to hang out i suppose. And Bert gives me this cloth packet all wrapped up. I opened it up and it was a kit of somesort. It had vials of stuff, scissors, various strings n things, somehow i recognized it as a kit to aid in fighting demons. I told him that all the madness thats happened in the past year was BS.. Why and what happened to us? Bert said that he wanted me to be happy. We forgave each other with a brotherly hug and returned to being friends again.

Right after that, i'm not at my parents house. And i was fighting 3 demonic beings, yet they were in human form (one of those you know they are demons, but it doesn't look as such when your dreaming). And i was pretty much whooping them by using my mastery of martial arts(??). Later I opened up the kit and the only thing i remembered was a red string and thread. I realized that the thread and needle was to be used as a patch Berts and our friendship.

Hows that for a dream?

Evolution?
The past year or so Bert n I started going on our own ways. After knowing someone for 22 years, it ended just like that? Possibily, from elementary to high school and then post-college (whenever i was in s.f.), i was Berts big brother of sorts. You know, you take care of your peoples. i mean he's going through alot of pain and suffering, he's a trooper, a survivor. So i was always there, trying to motivate. Alot of peeps have tried. One can only do so much. Everybody sees it as sadness, he sees it as everybody's bothering me. Lao Tsu of Tao Te Ching (taoism) says to yield and overcome, he didn't say yield and avoid.
Death in family is always a horrible thing, a person you've been with forever is gone forever. But death can be a catalyst, to inspire, to give determination on ones resolve, to finish a task or ones last request. But for others it doesn't, it goes the complete opposite, all they see is a loss, darkness, doom. When my grandparents passed away, i felt both the loss, the darkness, but then i knew that i had to show them up, to prove to them that i can step up and do what i needed to do to please my grandparents.
So now evolution is occuring. i'm getting married. To some it's a bond, a union of two. To others it's losing someone. I'm guessing it's the latter that Berts thinking. Big brothers going to neverneverland and is gone forever. Evil lady has stolen me and is over.
Me and Roz were always wondering what in the world is going on with things. One day your playing basketball wearing ugly Aqua school sweaters to all of a sudden talking about kids.. Man! i mean i never thought about retirement until the first day at work, deferred-comp, stocks, beneficiary.. What the?? i was 22 years old and i'm thinking of a beneficiary?? (Anya!)

So it does seem like we have grown apart, I'm the dynamic, he's the static, a ying-yang of course. But is it the end? The all-or-nothing that society is starting to become? I don't think so. To me life isn't a great race, where people one-up each other. If you run so far ahead of your friends, well you won't see them anymore.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?