<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 19, 2004

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 2 out of 10
NapTime During Lunch: 19min (it was mainly lids closed for a blink of a moment)

i just gotta say that i love my moto.. i've noticed that when i drive my car i don't drive as fast or go all over the place as much, but i still do once in a while. But when i'm on the moto, i am that deboning knife skillfully cutting the edges of the road.. It's beautiful.
I almost died yesterday but thats ok.. I'm on the 2nd lane to the left of the 4 laned-280, and theres light traffic. This dood enters from an onramp, cuts over one lane, and cuts again into mine. Theres nobody around us, and he cuts slowly, so by the time i noticed, he's 1/4 of the car in my lane, and my bike and his rear door match. I have enough time to honk, but the guy still comes over. Heck i coulda knocked on the door but that woulda been another outcome. So a little tap on the brake, a little shoulder lean to the right and a flick of the right wrist and i pass the guy. He waves apologetically.
Can nobody see a yellow motorcycle on a sunny day? or a car in that case? Are my ninja skills that great? Thats probably why i was so good at hide-n-seek. My kung-fu is good yes?

I've created what i think is the next level of this old Recipe of the Potatos of Death.. I think the peeps are gonna love it, and Cornbread with corn in it.. Ahhh yea good ol classic..
Now i'm looking for deep frying recipes, since fluffielady and i got a deep fryer as a present! woohoo!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?