<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 21, 2005

Ahh yea more quizes..


I am nerdier than 82% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

I scored a 90 before.. i was KINGNerd!


I am 75% loser. What about you? Click here to find out!



I am going to die at 79. When are you? Click here to find out!

Man that sucks! We'll see what happens when nanotechnology begins!

My weather test shows that i score an 80..

Today i'm feeling like slush. The left side of my body where i took a big hit on tuesday didn't hurt that much yesterday but i'm feeling it a more today. Work was ok, but i'm starting to feel kinda icky.

Took off the pedals from my beater bike and stuck them onto the roadie, adjusted the brake pads and pumped the tires up. But i can't find my clipless shoes, and i'm not feeling it. oi!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?