<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 17, 2005

I'm glad i had today off..

Yesterday fluffielady and i roamed off to see our buddy Eli's housewarming at Sacramento. He likes to call it a Bernie Mac Convention. It was cool, a nice place. Met up with a gangload of his apple coworkers. Ahhh yea the old school Macintoshes.. Too bad they couldn't give me tech support on my System 6.0.2 that fit on ONE 3.5" disk.. Also since all games are made for the PC, i haven't touched my PowerMac 7100/80mhz in a while. It still is my ancient email archive. Every email i've had is still on that Mac. Like the bottle of Stubb's Sauce's Motto: 'My Life is in that bottle'. My past is in that Mac.
Fluffielady and i thought that we'd show up, hang out, go for some Mikumi's Sushi and head back. But no Eli 'forgot' to mention that he had tickets to the Harlem Globetrotter show.. The "show" was pretty good, we only saw about 80% of it. It started at 7:30pm and at 9:30pm it was still going on. Everybody knew that we haven't eaten yet and the drive back to the bay area is 2-hrs. We ventured off to Tokyo Fro's It's a bar / sushi bar.. kinda like Kitaro with semi-loud music and a full bar. The sushi was good and fresh but slightly $$, 11-15$ a roll. Afterwards we get back home at 12:30am... wow thats scary, waaaay past bedtime..
Today all i gotta do is Wax my board, for tommorrow is a board meeting! and fluffielady needs an oil change.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?