<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 10, 2005

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 1 out of 10
NapTime During Lunch: Zip, was doing secret squirrel stuff..


All In! All in!!!!
Yesterday was a bit fun. Went to Mafia Joes at Westlake for some good old rigatoni action. Goodness it was crazy packed for a sunday night! Afterwards went to Bri's place and had my hand at texas hold-em.. i've seen it done, but never played. Time wasn't on my side, i had oh an hour to play or so, but i was winning! For once gambling i was winning, what a strange thing! I couldn't leave because the cards wouldn't let me! I think that since i was playing with the crew it was comfortable to goof off and play just to play. If i was at some card table with a bunch of shifty eye'd people i dunno how i'd do against that, results would probably be bad.

If it doesn't involve my life, i cannot gamble it..

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?