<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 1 out of 10
NapTime During Lunch: 35min

Hmmz haven't updated in a while.. let's see.. i went canabalizing.. computer parts. My buddy paul, AND my old roomie from singapore back in the fresno days bought a K6-2 300mhz. He left it to us when he moved back in '99.. My brother had it for a while and i got a 550mhz.. eventually it got passed around the block a few times and now i have it back. Took the essentials and now fluffielady has it. We call it 'the jhin' 'cuz he endures all and still keeps on going, same with the computer. Let's see, Jhin owned it, passed to me, then my brother had it, he gave it to his gf, in the meanwhile i think i had paul's or it was someone else k6-2.. everybody had k6-2's!! Fluffielady's was a k6-2 300 with 64mb ram and 8mb video. Now it's a K6-2 550 with a Geforce2 Pro i think 32mb. It's a rockin! My one treat that i finally get is a floppy drive. For the life of me and PC's i've never had a floppy disk drive. I'd say 90% of the time i survived without it. Somehow i always got important drivers or what not without using a floppy.. the times in which i did, i just borrowed my brothers (the one i have now) and put it back. It's kinda funny 'cuz since i put it in i've used it twice already! once for network drivers for the k6-2 550. and the second time to update the firmware on my old dvd drive. It can now read burned dvd's! woo!

Let's see i've been riding. The real thing that sucks is that i live on top of a hill. Which means that whichever way i go is down in the beginning, but coming back is always up.. And being that it's a road bike and a single front cog at that. It's ok on some uphills, but i shouldn't have done it but i was too lazy to drive. I went all the way down to the post office, near the safeway / papa murphy's. Going there was easy.. 4minutes.. top speed of 38mph (i'll do better)(it's a brakepad killer).. on the way up.. hah! 4mph 15minutes.. i was imagining good old Lance and his epic climbs up the french mountains.. lordy i need more work on that..

What else.. i won a tuxedo jacket on ebay for 10$ sweet.. i emailed the guy and he's tossing in the pants for 20$ more total price 40$ not bad, i hope it's not all tore up though.. Also i've never expected myself to look on ebay for firearms, they don't sell firearms, but people sell every accessory for them, even reloading stuff. I won myself 2000 1-time fired cases of .40's.. i think that'll do. i've got enough (3p's) Primer, Powder, and Projectiles for it to be loaded twice! Ebay's soo cool.. So much wierdness could be found on ebay.. i wonder how the chest advertisers are doing.. I heard someone in our crew has a penchant for focusing their eyes on that particular space..

Speaking of weapons.. That mad shootout at the 3-gun in Chabot.. i won first place.. It musta been the last run of the day.. i was the final one, and just went all out for it.. My time was 168 seconds.. the second and third fastest was 185.. Thats what i call runnin(sprinting) n gunnin!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?