<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Level Of Difficulty at Work: 1.5 out of 10
NapTime During Lunch: 27min

*Play Final Fantasy Music*
I think yesterday i gained enough experience points for the next level..

Today i rode to work full-on in the rain. I got the rainpants on and got going.. It was raining pretty good.. I need to go back to my parents house to get my gore-tex boots.. Everything was drenched, somehow even water got inside my gloves.. For some who knows what reason, there was a whole lot more traffic than usual..

I got home ultra drenched.. Squishie shoes n all. i think i've upped a level in riding in the rain. It's all about getting used to it..

i keep forgetting to add but at the Shack, Little Lucca, theres 50 menu sandwiches.. I've tried 28 of them.. Theres certain ones that i know i won't get, cheese sandwiches, veggie sandwiches, and theres a few where it's only available on tuesdays and fridays.. My last was a BLT.. it was pretty good kinda small since it's only bacon as meat. The current front runners are the Fire-Roasted Steak Caesar ($5.95, tastes like cheesesteak), and chicken santa-fe ($5.95).. Sandwich anyone?

Finally got the road tires, from supergo.com.. At the store it's $60 MSRP, for sale at 35$ each.. online it's 20$ whats the diff?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?